What it Takes to Conquer Fenestration Manufacturing Complexity
Estimate. Schedule. Make. Ship. Invoice. Repeat.
It sounds straightforward. But when you make and deliver hundreds or thousands of unique windows, doors or glass units every day, it can feel like you’re trying to control a firehose by grabbing the water stream. Gain control of the complexity and you begin to win.
Control the Flow. Don’t Drown in It.
Spreadsheets and software intended for discrete manufacturing are inefficient. They require workarounds and compromises to manage variable products and short lead times. And you might not even realize you’re underwater. You control the flow—and gain an advantage—with software proven to work for window and door makers and glass fabricators.
With a Fenestration ERP Designed to Operate Your Way, You Can:
- Manage infinite product variations, including one-off components.
- Make it easy to configure, price, quote, make and ship just the products you can and want to make.
- Seamlessly execute rapid remakes.
- Connect every machine, process and department in your plant.
- Enter data just once.
- See what’s happening in every area of your business at any time.
- Display the size, color and options for every unit.
- Easily create practically any report you want.
- Reduce errors.
- Price, schedule and produce faster and more efficiently.
- Optimize materials and labor.
- Shrink lead times
- Get all the right units on the right truck in sequence every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility to operate your way, adapt and grow.
- Move to next level and automate your production flow.