As a FeneTech Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing timely software support to customers via phone, email or web. You will monitor, document and manage the support process with each customer with whom you come into contact using internal documentation tools. In keeping with our mission to provide the best products, service and support to each and every customer—every single day, Support Analysts will possess unparalleled communication skills. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated and maintain a strong and shared commitment to serving our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum two years’ experience directly supporting external software applications
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple concurrent projects
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without FeneTech sponsorship.
Additional Qualifications (but not required)
- Manufacturing process knowledge
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Knowledge in database design and SQL
- Knowledge with VB.net, C#, C++ (or equivalent languages)
- Experience in customer service call center
- Foreign language skills