As a FeneTech Quality Assurance team member, you will be testing software enhancements designed by our creative and cutting-edge Development team. FeneTech’s detail-oriented and comprehensive software testing process ensures that we continue to provide reliable and innovative solutions to our clients.
As a member of the Quality Assurance team, you will be responsible for black box software testing for both web and non-web applications. The Quality Assurance team member must maintain databases and work closely with both the FeneTech Development and Applications teams. Work assignments include defining test plans, procedures and acceptance criteria for each of our FeneVision applications. In addition, members of the Quality Assurance team will perform functional, application, regression, acceptance, multi-user and workflow testing.
In addition to having excellent testing skills, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills, and maintain a commitment to serving our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, computer science, or MIS
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple concurrent projects
- 0-2 years’ full time related professional experience
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without FeneTech sponsorship.
Additional Qualifications (but not required)
- Manufacturing process knowledge
- Experience with Red-Gate tools
- Fundamental knowledge in database design and SQL
- Fundamental knowledge with VB.net, C#, C++ (or equivalent languages)